- The dreamiest race machine. Sram Etap wireless shifting, Quarq carbon cranks, and Hollogram Carbon Wheels.
- The Classic Team Machine SLR 02 with Ultegra Di2 and ENVE Wheels. The bike has been lightly ridden for a few months, and the wheels only a handful of times. The bike normally retails for $5999 and the Wheels for $3849. So its a good deal to say the least.
- Cannondales aluminium speed machine. Lighter than many carbon bikes in its class, and just as responsive. The price point allows you to get a race ready bike without breaking the bank.
- 16.5 lb Aluminum Disc Bike. Very Snazzy build. Mechanical Dura ace, and some carbon SLK cranks to compliment the steeze. The FSA Carbon K-force cockpit adds a level of comfort that really puts the bike in a category of its own. Mavic Kysrium Pro disc wheels seemed right at home and helped keep the weight, price and style bang on.
- Sizes: Medium Large
- This is for going fast for a long time. Get into the tuck and point the bike down the road. Perfect for Triathlons, Time Trials and long long rides.
- The frame that can win anything, with the parts that don't break the bank. Pure performance and the way to go for anyone looking at their first high end road bike.
- BMC has made a tripple butted aluminum frame coming at 1295g. It rides as responsively as carbon, the Alr01 ticked all the boxes!
We carry the bikes we love to ride: Cannondale, BMC, Devinci, Litespeed, Lynskey, Schwinn and Early Rider. We have road bikes, touring bikes, mountain bikes, hybrids and cyclocross bikes, cruisers and kid’s bikes — something for everything.