- Big tires, Dropper Post, 1x11, Hard Tail. This bike will be able to go literally anywhere you want it to go. It flows over bumps in the trail like they aren't there. From bikepacking to trail riding, with this you can do it.
- This bike may be pretty, but it eats mud like there's no tomorrow. Though it is race ready, it'll make a mean commuter as well.
- Want a road bike that can go anywhere? The Devinci Hatchet is the one for you! It doesn't get much better than this: Ultegra groupset, 40mm tires, flared bars and a carbon frame.
- This is for going fast for a long time. Get into the tuck and point the bike down the road. Perfect for Triathlons, Time Trials and long long rides.
- Cannondales aluminium speed machine. Lighter than many carbon bikes in its class, and just as responsive. The price point allows you to get a race ready bike without breaking the bank.
- 16.5 lb Aluminum Disc Bike. Very Snazzy build. Mechanical Dura ace, and some carbon SLK cranks to compliment the steeze. The FSA Carbon K-force cockpit adds a level of comfort that really puts the bike in a category of its own. Mavic Kysrium Pro disc wheels seemed right at home and helped keep the weight, price and style bang on.
- The frame that can win anything, with the parts that don't break the bank. Pure performance and the way to go for anyone looking at their first high end road bike.
- BMC has made a tripple butted aluminum frame coming at 1295g. It rides as responsively as carbon, the Alr01 ticked all the boxes!
We carry the bikes we love to ride: Cannondale, BMC, Devinci, Litespeed, Lynskey, Schwinn and Early Rider. We have road bikes, touring bikes, mountain bikes, hybrids and cyclocross bikes, cruisers and kid’s bikes — something for everything.