Our friends from down under SKINGROWSBACK have been in the cycling equipment scene since 2007. We have been carrying their bags and accessories for about a year now and continue to be impressed by their extreme attention to detail and super high quality. All their products are made in Australia. With pretty much every colour and pattern you can think of available, they are a great way to add a unique look to your bike (they also make them in plain black too).
We are stocking all of the products listed below; Stock is always changing and there are tons of colours so call ahead if you have a specific colour or model in mind! you can check out the massive and awesome skingrowsback catalogue here and we can always order you anything you fancy!
- $72 Cad: full sized saddle bag for Big adventures, or a quick weeknight rip. Can fit a 29er tube with multitool and CO2 and tire levers and have room to spare. This works out great for riders with bigger tires (big tubes) or roadies who like to ride with two spares for big rides.
- $69 Cad: This is a scaled down version of the skingrowsback plan b saddle bag. The size is ideal for a multi tool, a CO2 your keys and a road inner tube. This is sized for just the essentials!
- $165 Cad: 3.5L handlebar bag with reinforced sides and a waterproof zipper. Plenty of room for the essentials and more. This bag also features webbing straps and shock cord to allow for creative storage of lights and gear.
- $90 Cad: With 1.95L of volume the mini lunch is perfectly sized for your essentials when riding. Great for an extra layer and a snack or camera. We love how you are able to easily open these with one hand when riding.
- $90 Cad: Top tube bag that allows quick access of snacks other items while rolling. wounds directly to top tube accessory mount, water resistant zipper and cable port also make this a good option for holding batteries to charge lights or devices on super long rides. Rigid sides keep contents vertical and optional bungee strap keeps everything maximally stable.