- $9999: MSRP: $12500 - 2020 Cannondale Hi-Mod Synapse. Built with Sram Red Etap AXS 12 Speed Wireless Group-set.
- $5219: Marked down from $5800. Bike is equipped with vision carbon wheels and ultegra mechanical groupset. All of the speed advantages of "the worlds fastest aero bike" without all the fuss.
- $3699: ride all day on orbeas 105 equipped endurance weapon
- $5899: Orbeas aero offering kitted out with a FULL Ultegra Groupset and some really nice mid depth fulcrum wheels. Size 53cm available in shop.
- $2999: Orbea Orca carbon OMR Disc, monocoque construction, BRAKES Shimano Tiagra 4770 Hydraulic Disc
- $7199: This Roadmachine features a Sram Force AXS 12 speed Groupset and some nice light DT Swiss alloy hoops.
- $6699: Featues Ultegra Di2 build and high and alloy dt swiss wheelset
- $10499: Road machine featuring the updated Sram Force AXS 12 speed groupset and new ZIPP 303 S-Series wheelset
- $6799: Teammachine is all new for 2021. the 02 four features a ever reliable ultegra Di2 drivetrain and Dt Swiss mid-depth wheels.
- $5199: The 2021 Teammachine SLR Three features a mechanical Ultegra groupset to offer pro level performance
- $3999: 2021 Teammachine with less flash but full performance. This bike offers some of the best performance per dollar possible.
- $7499: The range topping SLR Model kitted with Sram Force eTap AXS, Hydraulic brakes, Carbon wheels, and beautiful iridescent paint.
- $3499: Cannondales award winning carbon endurance bike with 105 and hydraulic brakes. This quiver killer also has 32mm Tire clearance and fender mounts. 58cm Available
- $2999: The aluminum counterpart to the Teammachine SLR, perfect handling, lightweight, and really fast. Perfect winter training bike, or summer race machine! only 57cm left
- $2999: Size 51 and 54 available 105 with Hydraulic disc brakes give you unreal performance while the alloy frame keeps the cost down and gives you street cred.
- $1999: Size 54 available. 105 drivetrain and super stiff alloy frame makes this bike an absolute shredder whether youre lining up at a startline or just training hard and need something quick, good and reasonable priced.
- $1700 : Size 56 & 58 in stock. Featuring alloy frame with carbon fork and Tiagra 10 speed groupset. perfect bike for anyone wanting to get into road riding!
- $8799: SRAM AXS Mullet X01 12 group-set makes this this bike a versatile and speedy adventure and gravel riding companion.
- $3899.99: RONDO RUUT CF2 2x bike. As with all the bikes in Rondo's line up it's super versatile and would be just as happy between the tape as it would be deep in the backroads of vancouver island.
- $2999.99: SRAM RIVAL 1x Drivetrain. Same vibes and the RUUT cf but with a durable alloy frame. An unreal gravel bike that feels great anywhere you point it.
- $2899: SHIMANO TIAGRA HYDRAULIC BUILD KIT. Swappable geo and mega tire clearance makes this a versatile gravel weapon.
- $3999: 54 and 52cm frames in stock. Due to bike shortages we here have all had a crack at being product mangers. These Somas are a result of collaboration between Adam and Arin, we think they offer unreal value for a really unique and good feeling all around gravel, road and touring companion. Part spec includes burly deore wheels, Shimano Ultegra RX and 105 drivetrain components and very pretty White Industries 2x cranks featuring 30/48t gearing to make anything from loaded dirt touring to more spirited gravel/ road riding doable on the same rig without changing setups.
- $2500: Pre Order for Summer 2021 Delivery - Size XL in stock. Cannondale's workhorse in their lineup super versatile for everything from commuting to gravel racing and bike packing. Updated for 2021 with Shimano's all new GRX 11 speed drivetrain and Hydraulic brakes.
- $5,399: Size Large available. The Swiss brands take on the modern gravel bike. The URS is an ultra lightweight carbon gravel bike, with BMC's own Micro Travel Technology in the rear to soften up the bumps . This model is kitted out with Sram Rival 1 and DT Swiss Wheels
- Pre Order Now for Early 2021 Delivery. : Topstone carbon meets lefty ocho adding 30mm of lockable front travel to Cannondales already extremely versatile gravel platform
- $3799: Shimano RX 2x11 drivetrain. Full Carbon frame with Kingpin suspension. Cannondale SpiderRings. Great at getting rowdy great at going fast.
- $2399: This workhorse can handle anything from gravel trails to around the world excursions. Perfect for the enlightened luddite this machine features sram cable pull mechanical disk brakes and a 1x11 apex drivetrain. not to mention heaps of tyre clearance!
- $7999: MSRP $10100 One of the best and most capable XC Bikes on the market. BMC has designed a bike for the modern XC rider. With an amazing part spec, including; sram X01 Eagle Drivetrain an integrated dropper post, a FOX 32 Step-Cast fork, and DT Swiss wheels
- $6499: Devinci Demo bike used sparingly Gx drivetrain and an overforked lyric up front.
- $1425: Size Medium in Stock - Trail ready Geo withe Shimano Deore 10 Speed & SR Suntour 120mm Coil sprung fork.
- Pre Order Now for Early 2021 Delivery. : New Models from Devinci, Cannondale, BMC, and Orbea
finally back in stock!
- $700: Lightweight, reliable, inexpensive. This hybrid from cannondale checks all the boxes that are important for someone looking for a new ride.
- $1200: Simple, light and FUN! are key for the treadwell platform. You gotta try one out to understand the hype, these things feel great to ride.
- $2899: Alpenchallenge 01 Premium Alloy, Belt Drive • Triple-butted, Hydroformed Aluminium • Internal Cable Routing • Gates Drivetrain •Shimano Alfine 8• Shimano MT400 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- $2499: Alpenchallenge 01 Premium Alloy • Triple-butted, Hydroformed Aluminium • Internal Cable Routing • Shimano GRX RX810 • Shimano MT400 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- $1399 : SHIMANO SORA DRIVETRAIN Alpenchallenge Alloy • Hydroformed Aluminium • Internal Cable Routing
- $4399: Size: Small, Medium, Large Available. A fast, rugged and sleek urban e-bike. Bosch motor and Alivio Drivetrain - Big wheels and tires for comfort, grip and momentum. Fully equipped to move you through the metropolis at speed.
- $3400: Size L/XL Available - Featuring Bosch motor with comfy upright geometry and Altus Drivetrain. Large 27.5 x 2.0 tyres give you plenty of grip across a variety of surfaces!
- $3650: Size small available: ebikemotion rear hub drive system. Shimano Alivio drivetrain. The EQ or "equipped" model features integrated lights, fenders and rack.
- $2700: Size small available. stealthy ebike with lightweight ebikmotion drive unit, has integrated rear light and hydraulic brakes. Large 27.5 x 2.1 inch tyres keep you in control no matter where you end up riding.
We carry the bikes we love to ride: Cannondale, BMC, Devinci, Litespeed, Lynskey, Schwinn and Early Rider. We have road bikes, touring bikes, mountain bikes, hybrids and cyclocross bikes, cruisers and kid’s bikes — something for everything.