- ride all day on orbeas 105 equipped endurance weapon
- Orbeas aero offering kitted out with a FULL Ultegra Groupset and some really nice mid depth fulcrum wheels. Size 53cm available in shop.
- This Roadmachine features a Sram Force AXS 12 speed Groupset and some nice light DT Swiss alloy hoops.
- Road machine featuring the updated Sram Force AXS 12 speed groupset and new ZIPP 303 S-Series wheelset
- Teammachine is all new for 2021. the 02 four features a ever reliable ultegra Di2 drivetrain and Dt Swiss mid-depth wheels.
- The 2021 Teammachine SLR Three features a mechanical Ultegra groupset to offer pro level performance
- 2021 Teammachine with less flash but full performance. This bike offers some of the best performance per dollar possible.
- MSRP: $12500 - 2020 Cannondale Hi-Mod Synapse. Built with Sram Red Etap AXS 12 Speed Wireless Group-set.
- $7199 A race proven machine kitted out with Sram's fancy new 12 speed Force AXS.
- A race proven machine kitted out with Ultegra Di2 and some steezy paint
- One of a kind custom build based on a BMC TeamMachine01 frame with campy Chorus 12 speed and ENVE wheels, contact us for more info.
- The aluminum counterpart to the Teammachine SLR, perfect handling, lightweight, and really fast. Perfect winter training bike, or summer race machine! only 57cm left
- $4699 The new Cannondale Supersix Evo Disc. This has got to be one of the best priced race bikes around. Carbon frameset, Ultegra, and carbon wheels. 56cm available
- WAS $3599 The new Cannondale Supersix Evo Disc. Shimano 105 ,Hydraulic disc brakes, and Fulcrum wheels. 51cm and 54cm available
- Save the rim brake! This is our only rim brake road bike that we are stocking for 2021- who woulda thought?! This bike is unreal for someone who's just getting their first road bike, or someone who's been riding bikes for way, way too long. Size 51cm available!
- Cannondales newest addition the its award winning aluminum race bike lineup! with Carbon like ride quality, laser fast handling, and fender mounts! its a do it all machine! 54cm available
- Cannondales award winning carbon endurance bike with 105 and hydraulic brakes. This quiver killer also has 32mm Tire clearance and fender mounts. 58cm Available
- Cannondales award winning aluminum endurance bike with Shimano Tiagra and disc brakes. This Perfect into road bike or commuter also has tire clearance and fender and rack mounts. 56cm Available.
- Cannondale's workhorse in their lineup super versatile for everything from commuting to gravel racing and bike packing. Updated for 2021 with Shimano's all new GRX 11 speed drivetrain and Hydraulic brakes.
- The Swiss brands take on the modern gravel bike. The URS is an ultra lightweight carbon gravel bike, with BMC's own Micro Travel Technology in the rear to soften up the bumps . This model is kitted out with Sram APEX 1 and DT Swiss Wheels
- $5000: Topstone carbon meets lefty ocho adding 30mm of lockable front travel to Cannondales already extremely versatile gravel platform
- This aluminum hatchet is equipped with a 10 speed Shimano Tiagra groupset and mechanical disk brakes for the ultimate blend of performance and reliability.
- This workhorse can handle anything from gravel trails to around the world excursions. Perfect for the enlightened luddite this machine features sram cable pull mechanical disk brakes and a 1x11 apex drivetrain. not to mention heaps of tyre clearance!
- MSRP $10100 One of the best and most capable XC Bikes on the market. BMC has designed a bike for the modern XC rider. With an amazing part spec, including; sram X01 Eagle Drivetrain an integrated dropper post, a FOX 32 Step-Cast fork, and DT Swiss wheels
- Devincis do it all machine. 150/150 front and rear, carbon frame, aluminum rear. This weapon is kitted out with a healthy mix of GX and NX
- An urban-adventure bike for cities and town pathways, open countryside and everything else. Expand your horizons on one bike to do it all.
- The Cannondale Mavaro Neo City is an awesome around town E Bike! ITs fully loaded with fenders, a rack, integrated lights and a rear wheel lock! The bike uses a Bosch E System, and has Shimano Hydraulic Disk brakes.
- Was $3799: An awesome bike for around town, or a full day ride. Shimano Steps E System, With hydraulic disc brakes, fender and rack mounts, its a perfect commuter!
We carry the bikes we love to ride: Cannondale, BMC, Devinci, Litespeed, Lynskey, Schwinn and Early Rider. We have road bikes, touring bikes, mountain bikes, hybrids and cyclocross bikes, cruisers and kid’s bikes — something for everything.