With tons of new Cyclists this year we wanted to find some gear that was comfortable, functional, and affordable. We got tons of new styles this year, and some returning favourites like the Castelli Unlimited Bibshort, and Sportful Strike Jersey! Winter was long, and we are ready for Summer.
- $150: Multi-fabric breathable jersey Technical design for technical performance with accessible fit Silicone waist gripper 3 rear pockets
- $115: Collar with laser-cut finishing Full-length YKK® Vislon® zip 3 back pockets Concealed waist elastic with silicone grip Temp. Range: 20°+ C
- $165: Stretch polyester fabric on front with microperforated structure Micromesh sleeve endings with raw-cut edge 3 open pockets with gusset for increased capacity Allover printed jersey
- $125: Anatomic construction Internal leg band elastic with silicone grip Comfort Pro seat pad Reflective accents Temp. Range: 15°+ C
- $140: Castelli's entry-level short still needs to be an amazing short in order to carry the scorpion logo. Comfort from quality fabrics, our KISS Air2 seat pad and anatomic construction are brought together with an overall focus on durability.
- $190: Made for fast riding on unlimited terrain 200 g/m2 nylon/Lycra® fabric with best-in-class abrasion and tear resistance 2 mesh rear pockets built into mesh bib straps Double-layer side panels reduce abrasion if you fall, while also creating 2 useful side pockets Raw-cut leg ending with vertical silicone grip strips to hold leg in place KISS Air2 seat pad for long-distance comfort Weight:200g
- $145: Premium fabrics, a flattering cut, leg grippers from our top-of-the-line shorts and our everyday-comfort KISS Air2 Donna pad make this short right for everything but the longest rides.
- $30: Digitally printed graphic on knit sock Mesh texture on ankle to keep you cool Midfoot support band Weight:43g