Since its inception, Cannondale ditched the rulebook, cut a new path and created a new way. From a Connecticut workshop they set about revolutionizing cycling for the better, for everyone. They assumed nothing, iterated and reiterated and from day one, they have worked on pioneering materials, ergonomics and technology, and they haven’t looked back since.
Now in its fourth generation, the 2023 SuperSix EVO far outdoes its predecessors. Cannondale made some significant revisions with this new frame, resulting in the lightest, and most aero SuperSix ever. The 2023 SuperSix is produced with the most advanced carbon construction Cannondale has ever made. In this fourth generation, we also see the introduction of Lab71, the pinnacle of the ultra-light race bike.
The 2023 frame weights for the SuperSix are nothing but outstanding. For a 56cm frame, the weights are as follow: Carbon – 930g, Hi-MOD – 810g, Lab71 – 770g. Compared to the third generation, that makes the 2023 Carbon frame 69g lighter, and the 2023 Hi-MOD frame 56g lighter. With Lab71 weighing in at 770g.
We now have stock of a few 2023 SuperSix EVO’s. Come by the shop to check them out, and chat to us about special ordering, or custom build options with the Hi-MOD and Lab71 frames.
- $5,720: Fully redesigned frame, Shimano 105 Di2, DT Swiss R470 Wheelset
- 51 in stock, all sizes ready to ship : Contact to special order any new SuperSix!
For nearly four decades, our CAAD bikes have set the standard for high-performance aluminum frames, and the CAAD13 is the best one yet. It’s the most advanced, best performing alloy race bike ever made. Fitting, since aluminum is the 13th element.
Synapse might just be the perfect road bike. Supple and comfortable. Light and fast. Composed, capable, and easy to ride hard on all kinds of roads. It’s the perfect balance between the exhilerating speed of our race-winning steeds, and the up-for-anything adventurousness of our gravel bikes. It’s a pure celebration everything we love about road riding.
On every ride, SmartSense has your back. Just snap the power pack into the cradle, and roll out, knowing its intelligent system of lights and rear-facing radar is making you more visible, and more aware of what’s around you. SmartSense is cycling tech that’s easy to live with. Developed in partnership with Garmin, models come equipped with lights, radar, and a head unit, depending on the model.
- $11,700: Cannondale's famously smooth endurance road bike with SmartSense, Dura-Ace Di2 & carbon wheels
- 56cm in stock now:
- $4150: Cannondale's famously smooth endurance road bike with SmartSense lights & a Shimano 105 group
- 51, 54 in stock now!:
- $3200: Our famously smooth endurance road bike with Shimano Tiagra 10-speed shifting
- 48, 51cm, 54cm in stock now:
- $2050: Alloy frame, carbon fork, and Shimano Tiagra 2x10 Mechanical disc brake
- 44cm in stock now:
Cannondale unleashed the legendary performance of SuperSix Evo to dominate the ‘cross course and fly over gravel tracks. Smoother, sleeker, and more capable than ever – dirt just got faster.
- $6500 SALE: 2x12 SRAM Rival eTap AXS shifting, DT SWiss CR1600 Spline Wheels
- 56cm in stock now:
- $3435 Frameset: A cyclocross and gravel race rocket, made to stay at the pointy end of any off-road road race.
- Contact us for frame availability for custom builds
On-road. Off-road. Any road. These Gravel bikes are built to move you beyond the paved and predictable.
- $9200: SRAM Force AXS XPLR Drivetrain, Lefty Oliver Carbon Suspension Fork, HollowGram G-S 27 Carbon Wheelset, Carbon Seatpost, Smartsense Compatible Frame
- M, L in stock now :
- $3935: The latest version of Cannondales versatile carbon gravel bike with a revised frame. Equipped with 2 x 11 Shimano GRX810
- L in stock now:
- $3695: The best gravel bike for anything from dirt roads to singletrack trails. With the grip and comfort of the Kingpin suspension, nothing is off-limits.ightweight Topstone Carbon frameset with Kingpin suspension, SmartSense compatible / Integrated Cannondale App connectivity Shimano GRX 600/400 10-speed gravel group WTB ST i23 TCS rims
- S, L, XL in stock now :
- $2775 SALE: Shimano GRX 800/600 2x drivetrain, 45c tire clearance with fork bosses making it adventure ready.
- M, L, XL in stock now:
- $2530: Revamped alloy frame for 2023, this is a super versatile gravel bike with 2 x 10 Shimano GRX400, and tire clearance up to 45mm
- Available to order now!:
- $1725 SALE: 2x9 speed Shimano Sora shifting, 45c tire clearance and all the mounts. What more could you want?
- L, XL in stock now:
Our fastest, baddest, long-travel enduro trail machine ever. One-of-a-kind suspension and frame design, developed for the most demanding riders to rule the most demanding terrain.
- $7500 SALE : Fox Float Factory 38, 170mm / Float Factory X2 Shock SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain / Code RSC hydraulic disc brakes HollowGram SAVE carbon riser bar / DownLow dropper post
- Medium in stock now: Contact to special order
- $9565: A long travel, carbon e-mtb with a coil shock, what more could you need. Powered by the Bosch SmartSystem with a 750wh battery & Performance CX motor
- Medium in stock now:
Stay tuned for a new Habit platform releasing 2023
Contact us to Order!
- $4800 SALE: Redesigned carbon frame with added travel and FlexPivot
- M, L in stock now:
- $825 SALE: Lightweight step-thru aluminum frame w/ suspension fork microSHIFT 8-speed drivetrain with hydraulic disc brakes Comfortable ergonomic saddle and suspension seatpost
- Medium, Large in stock now:
- $750 SALE: Lightweight step-thru aluminum frame w/ suspension fork microSHIFT 7-speed drivetrain / Tektro cable actuated disc brakes Comfortable grips and ergonomic saddle
- All sizes in stock!:
The all-new Treadwell is designed to bring a bit of fun and style to the daily runaround. It’s a light, simple, responsive bike for rolling around, meeting up with friends, and getting from here to there with that feeling of freedom that only two wheels can give.
- $750 SALE: Light, durable aluminum frame and fork Integrated connectivity with Cannondale App Wide range 9-speed gearing with hydraulic disc brakes
- M, L in stock now:
- $1300 SALE: Fully loaded with fenders, front basket, and dynamo hub powered lights. The ultimate farmers market cruiser
- S, L in stock now:
Blending speed with comfort, the new Quick is Cannondale’s all-rounder – a fast, versatile and fun bike that appeals to a wide range of riders. Lightweight, nimble, capable and comfortable. Quick, a bike of all trades.
- $599 SALE: Lightweight step-thru aluminum frame w/ 360° reflective accents. microSHIFT 7-speed drivetrain with triple chainring crank. Powerful rim brakes.
- Medium in stock now!: