This was a super fun bike to build. The customer wanted a pure-bred race-bike, and the SLR01 frame-set is the perfect starting point. The BMC Teammachine in its latest iteration, paired with BMC’s own ICS Carbon one piece cockpit is the lightest chassis we can offer, and one of the lightest available on the market. Weight wasn’t really important, but we were pleased with the final number.
The Build is as follows:
- Frameset: 2022 BMC Teammachine SLR01 Module
- Handlebar: ICS Carbon
- Groupset: Sram Force Etap AXS.
- Pulley Wheels: Ceramicspeed OSPW for AXS
- Wheels: ENVE 4.5 AR , on DT Swiss 240 Hubs.
- Tires: ENVE SES 27mm Road Tires
- Bartape: BMC
- Bottom Bracket: Ceramicspeed PF86 Dub
- Saddle: Fizik Antares Adaptive 00
- Pedals: Garmin Rally Rs200
Weight: 17.4lb with pedals